“I believe whatever doesn’t itapetinga na midia kill you, simply makes you… stranger” (The Dark Knight, 2008).
2. “I’m just a pilot. I’m not a hero” (Green Lantern, 2011).
3. “Let’s be bad guys” (Deadpool, 2016).
4. “It’s time to put away the red suit for good” (X-Men Origins: Wolverine, 2009).
5. “I am the one 1x2forum that knocks” (Self/Less, 2015).
6. “Choose your friends wisely” (R.I.P.D., 2013).
7. “You can’t fight your destiny” (The Change-Up, 2011).
8. “I’m not a bad guy, I’m just drawn that way” (The Proposal, 2009).
9. “The only way to win is not to play” (Definitely, Maybe, 2008).
10. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday” (The Hitman’s Bodyguard, 2017).
Ryan Reynolds is one of elife77 Hollywood’s most stylish stars. Whether on the red carpet or on the streets, the actor always looks impeccably dressed. His refined, classic style has made him one of the most stylish men in the entertainment industry. Here are some of his best red carpet looks. At the 2018 Golden Globe Awards, Reynolds wore a classic black suit with a crisp white shirt and a black bowtie. He accessorized his look with a pocket square and a pair of black shoes. The actor also wore a pair of signature aviator sunglasses, adding a touch protectpalompon.com of edge to his look. At the 2018 Met Gala, Reynolds looked dapper in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and a black bowtie. His look was completed with a pair of patent leather shoes and a black pocket square. At the 2019 Academy Awards, Reynolds looked sophisticated in a navy blue tuxedo with a crisp white shirt and a black bowtie. He accessorized his look with a pocket square and a pair of black dress shoes. At the 2019 Met Gala, Reynolds was a vision in a white tuxedo with a black shirt and a white bowtie. He completed his look with a pair of patent leather shoes and a white pocket square. Reynolds has undoubtedly established himself as one of the morning teer 2 most stylish men in Hollywood. His classic style and impeccable taste have made him one of the most fashionable stars on the red carpet.